Well, my 1001 days from my first goal list will expire on February 26, 2018. That’s just next week. I didn’t manage to get all of these goals completed, but I was able to finish several of them. But, that’s ok. It still gave me some focus for things that I needed and wanted to do. The goals gave me focus. Those that I was not able to complete gave me a jumping off point for the next 101 goals that you can read below. The 1001 days will start on February 26, 2018 and end on November 28, 2020. If you would like to compare the last goals to these click here to read the first set of goals.
101 Goals to Accomplish in 1001 Days
- Read the Bible through.
- Spend daily quiet time.
- Attend or begin a Bible study.
- Attend a photography workshop.
- Write a book.
- Start making money from this blog.
Increase the number of blog subscribers. (This is a continuing goal, but this number continues to rise.)
- Increase savings by $5000.
- Go on a New England cruise.
- Go see the Giant Redwoods.
- Read 35 books. This evens out to approximately 2 books a month. It’s doable.
- Participate in a vendor’s fair. (crafts)
Finish and stock the Koi pond.(This goal was scrapped last summer.)
- Make and send photo Christmas cards.
- Make and can pickles.
- Participate and complete a money challenge.
- Knit a scarf and hat.
- Go on an Ohio road trip.
Work on the back yard garden area.( This is also a continuing project, but I was able to plant a new flower bed last summer.)
- Attend a “Dancing with the Stars” show.
- Spend a night at the Greenbrier.
- Fix up the shelter.
- Visit every state in the U.S.
- Learn more about using Photoshop.
- Visit Branson, Missouri.
- Buy a designer camera bag.
- I still want a white Pomeranian. I want to wait until I retire.
- I need to get my blog’s email going.
- Cement the decking around the pool.
- Increase Instagram and Twitter followers.
- Publish a photo/writing book.
- Become more involved at our church.
- Design & create a freebie for the blog.
- Visit the Florida Keys.
- Take the kids to Universal Studios-Harry Potter.
- Attend an outdoor drama.
Increase the output of craft/DIY projects.(Since I received my Cricut last Christmas my craft output has increased considerably.)
- Make & post a new recipe once every 2 weeks.
Take a photo of husband and self. (We had family pictures taken the first of October. With our family it was an accomplishment.)
- Make a new Christmas tree skirt.
- Take kids to the zoo.
- Secure a sponsored post.
- Complete a minimum of 5 devotionals.
- Go to a craft fair.
- Attend a Renaissance Fair.
Join the local Writer’s Guild.( I attended my first meeting, March 2018.)
- Attend a sunrise Easter Service.
- Make new bedspreads for kids’ beds.
- Make new curtains for boys’ room.
- Enlarge and remodel kitchen.
Learn to use the Cricut.(My husband bought me an Expression Air 2 for Christmas. It has been a lot of fun. I love it!)
- Design & plant flowers around the front of the house.
- Cement/blacktop driveway.
- Put up a chair rail & new closet doors in Shyla’s room.
Add toy storage& new closet doors in boys’ room. (The toy storage has been added. The closet doors have not.) Purchase new deck furniture. (Ibought 2 swivel chairs and a small table for the upper deck.)
- Redo the cushions on the lounges by the pool.
- Take up carpet in downstairs hallway.
- Make Breanna and Savannah a house warming gift.
- Make shorts for summer wear.
- Attend a couple of art classes.
- Put two more fans in the shelter.
- Replace the tile in the main bathroom.
- Plan a Christmas performance with Dylan, Shyla, and myself.
- Reupholster Brea’s chair.
Make ice cream with the Kitchen-aide attachment.(It was delicious.)
- Do a Flea Market Flip.
Potty train Zayden.(He has no interest in this right now.) (This took 2 days back in June. He was the easier child I ever potty trained.)
- Do some decorative framing in the dining room.
- Make a blogging schedule for the blog.
Prepare the fireplace and wood burner for use by next winter. Design and order new planners. (I love being able to design my own planner. I have used Plum Paper for the last couple of years. I highly recommend them.)
- Plan a trip to visit my cousin, Brenda.
- Write Brenda monthly letters.
Replace/repair garage doors.(We repaired them right before Christmas this year.)
- Take the kids to ride the Santa train in Nelsonville.
- Hike & picnic at Hocking Hills.
- Make yearly picture books beginning with 2017.
Purge some toys.
- I want to pay off all bills before retirement.
- Purge teaching supplies.
- Organize craft supplies.
- Make a book list on Evernote of books I want to read.
Find a balance scale to use as a center piece on dining room table.
- Start a frugal series on the blog.
- Purchase a new sink and cabinet for bathroom.
- Repaint main living areas of house.
- Complete 4 blogging courses.
- Attend a blogging conference.
Attend a Christy Wright workshop.(April 24, 2018)
- Have carpets and living room furniture professionally cleaned.
- Visit the “Book Loft” in Columbus.
Finish dressers in Shyla’s room. Replace sheers in living room.
- Make Levi’s diaper bag.
- Make pillow shams for my bedroom.
- Create printable recipes for blog.
- Repair the upper deck.
- Work on photography studio. (spare room)
Begin making Christmas list of possible gifts to make.(I have several DIY Christmas gifts on my list now. 4/26/18)
- Make a new list when this one times out.
What are some of things you would like to accomplish in the next 1001 days?